Saturday 10th September, 2011 – Northumberland Street, Newcastle
All good things come to an end and our exciting Roadshow was no different. After a 6 day tour across the country, our big orange bus of course had arrived at its final destination. A jobseeker's task can be challenging but having a Fairy Jobmother to point you in the right direction, can make it a fair bit easier.
- The AA: Seeking new recruits for Insurance sales and customer service roles.
- Nissan: Currently recruiting Team Leaders, Facility Engineers, Process Quality Engineers, Maintenance Technicians and Production Supervisors for their Sunderland Tyne and Wear plant.
- Npower: Accepting applications for customer service jobs at their Contact Centres in Peterlee, Thornaby and Houghton le Spring.
- Premium People: Offering permanent and temporary blue collar, industrial, trades, hospitality and catering roles for some the region’s largest employers
- National Oilwell Varco (NOV): Offering a selection of roles in Engineering, Finance, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Marketing and Sales.
The aim of the Road show was to reach out to jobseekers and help them a push with CV reviews, one-to-one advice sessions with the Fairy Jobmother and our in-house recruitment experts, and to bridge the gap between jobseekers and recruiters in each city.
Looking back over the last 6 days, Fish4Jobs Marketing Director, Sarah EL-Doori feels it has been a great success. “We've reviewed over 3000 CVs and given career advice to thousands of job seekers across the UK, helping them to be better prepared in their job search”,she said.
If you made it to our bus and would like to share your feedback about the job fair, please feel free to leave your comments below.
Had a CV review and found it helpful or secured a job after attending our event? Please feel free to share your success stories below :)