Learn Direct have helped more than 3.5m people improve their skills since 2000 and 93% of their learners say it's given them the skills to help them in their future working life. With their learners now earning £2,240 more on average than what they were before learning with Learn Direct, it's a good way to put your career back on track and climb up the ladder, and we're giving you the opportunity to meet them face to face to find out more about their online courses at our Jobs Roadshow 2012.
Why do an online course at Learn Direct?
Their online courses below all lead to nationally recognised qualifications in English, maths, IT and job seeking skills, wich will help you get back into work and get ahead in your career:
- IT qualifications cover using the internet, email and popular Microsoft Office software packages.
- Vocational qualifications in business and job specific skills like business and administration, retail, customer service, team leading and health and social care.
- Job seeking qualification helps you with creating a CV, filling in application forms and interview skills.
- Life skills qualification shows you about managing your money, parenting skills and planning your time.
You can learn in one of our centres or from home or work, wherever you have access to the internet. Thanks to government funding, your courses will most likely be FREE: especially if you're unemployed and on active benefits. If you're employed and you've got no qualifications, then your qualifications could still be free. We'll confirm this with you before you start learning with us.
If you'd like to meet them to find out more, join us on our jobs roadshow at one of the following locations:
- Saturday 16th June: Market Square, Bromley, Greater London
- Monday 18th June: Centenary Square, Birmingham
- Tuesday 19th June: Briggate, Leeds
- Wednesday 20th June: Liverpool One, Liverpool
- Thursday 21st June: Albert Square, Manchester
- Saturday 23rd June: Northumberland St, Newcastle
See you in____ ?