.........Hayley Taylor in one of the following locations:
- Birmingham (18 June 2012)
- Leeds (19 June 2012)
- Liverpool (20 June 2012)
- Manchester (21 June 2012)
- LIKE Fish4jobs Facebook Page
- Enter a valid name and email address
- Choose 1 city that’s nearest to you
Click here to enter
The winner will be selected at random from among the most active fans.
Hint: LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on your favourite posts to improve your chances of being shortlisted for the final draw.
Terms and Conditions apply
- To enter you must LIKE the page and submit a valid name and email address and select one city.
- The prize winners will be selected at random. One winner will be selected per city
- Only one entrant per person.
- The closing date for entries is before 12noon on 13th June 2012. Entries received after this date will not be accepted.
- Prize: The prize includes a 45 minute one-to-one career consultation with Channel 4’s Fairy Jobmother Hayley Taylor and a 15minute CV Review with Fish4jobs’ in-house experts. The prizes are as stated, and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The prize is only redeemable in the city you select when you submit your entry
- The prize does not include travel and accommodation.
- The prize can only be claimed on the day specified
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that interfere with the provision of the prize, Fish4jobs is not liable
- This competition is run by Fish4jobs, a website and job site owned and run by Trinity Mirror Digital Recruitment, part of Trinity Mirror Plc.
- Employees of TMDR its agencies or anyone professionally associated with the promotion are excluded from entering the promotion. The promoter (Fish4jobs) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- The prize winner may be required to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion.
- TMDR/Fish4jobs shall be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or to modify these rules at any time prior to the closing date by publishing any such modification or termination on any TMDR/section of the Fish4jobs website.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of TMDR/Fish4jobs shall be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry to the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions and is legally binding.
Have you entered? Which city have you selected?
To take your career to the next level, search and apply for jobs on Fish4jobs by clicking here